Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got done with my car, i took my car to Holeshot Performance around sept.10-15 and sold my TKO tranny to cheyco(stefan) and then bought a new Dynamic C4 w/transbreak! While i was debating on what suspension and what i wanted to make the car run, me and the mechanic at holeshot, Greg Yasika, figured that i should just get a tubular k-member and tubular a-arms and coil overs, so i went out and bought a D&D k-member, and a-arms, then i bought the UPR coil over kit! well i decided that i didnt want to keep the stiff suspension that Roush put on the car so i took off the sway bar, took off the shocks & struts and replaced them with competition engineering 90/10 struts and 3 way adjustable shocks!! I thought about it hard and decided that i wanna keep the car on the street so i bought a thick B&M tranny cooler so i can drive the car on the street and be ok for about 15-20 miles at the most or maybe more! I bought a B&M quarter stick shifter and a S&W 8pt. roll cage with swing out bars, so my g/f wont whine about climbing over the bars! :) My old times are in my sig and hoping that just by changing this stuff my car will run some solid mid- high 10's!!
I will post my new times when i return from MIR next weekend for the Ford Fever races!!
Danny

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i will defenitly post them up, the car fells great and i cant wait till the race at MIR on oct. 18 & 19, i know i will break 10's! hopefully:)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Sounds like your going to have to change your sig real soon. Good luck on getting that 10 sec slip.:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, hopefully i will be changing the sig. to some 10 sec. times, i will defenitly post when i run a new best!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts