Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my deposit down on a Sonic Blue 03 Cobra. It has 507 miles on it. My purchase price is $28,000. I get to take a road trip from CA to Oregon to pick it up. I trading in my 02 Camaro Z28 and taking a big loss but I just dont care. Cant wait to drive it home.
:blob :D :D :king

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Congrats on the New purchase!!! Sonic Blue is awesome!
Nice to see another GM guy coming to the Blue Oval!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I am actualy coming back, as my car before the Camaro was a 98 Mustang Cobra. I really miss that car. Hey Harry due you race at Sac. I am transfering to Yuba City next month and living I am going to be living in Sac. I think I have seen videos of you at Sacramento Raceway.

·
Registered
31 Posts
welcome back to the world of ford ford rox

amg and ss suck:mad: and any other gm

·
Registered
31 Posts
what are ur first mods gonna be:blob

·
Registered
577 Posts
I doubt you have seen Harry in Cali, because he is from NJ and doesn't race. LOL J/K Harry. You may have seen his old killer Cobra in California getting shipped out to Bo in Hawaii however. If someone was racing it that wouldn't be right at all.....:D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Solid, I sure as hell wish Harry's car was on the way to me, but it's coming out here for a buddy of mine, Daryl, in fact he's in Texas right now with it, getting a roll cage installed. [email protected] with a 50 shot, gonna be some fun:D I guess I'll be swapping pulleys, tune and injectors for my KB once I get a ride in it......BO

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Frist mod is going to be cutting of the stock mufflers and placing 12" dynomax bullet mufflers. Then CAI,and 2.93 pulley. Then I will see from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts