Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been deployed for the past few weeks and when I got back I discovered that everyone had jumped the "Super Stallion" ship to come here. Jimmy V has always been straight up with me and I figured if he was leaving a board... so was I! I look forward to talking about '03 Snake with everyone.

Later
Jess

·
Registered
191 Posts
2l8iwon said:
I have been deployed for the past few weeks and when I got back I discovered that everyone had jumped the "Super Stallion" ship to come here. Jimmy V has always been straight up with me and I figured if he was leaving a board... so was I! I look forward to talking about '03 Snake with everyone.

Later
Jess
Welcome to ModularFords.....

FYI....Jim didn't leave SSOTN, he left the staff. ;) Commen misconception among alot of folks that "jumped ship" :)

G

·
Glad all went well buddy...glad you made it over here too.

I did post a note on the SSOTN this morning after I thought some things over.....I have nothing against the club at all.....just the way things got handled. I just backed Jimmy V. along with everyone else here...as I would do with any of my friends. So dont hold it against that whole club. I know we and others said things that most likely would have never been said if it was a real life person to person conversation instead of online emails and such.

This forum and whole website are perfect for us 03 Terminator guys....so we can learn and do all we can with our cars as fast as possible

Thanks again to everyone who started this over here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts