Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 4.6 and t45 out of a 1997 Cobra that was wrecked and only had liability coverage so I'm parting everything out to try to get back a little of my loss.
The motor has about 100K if I remember correctly, and the t45 had just been rebuilt not long before. It had less than 5,000 miles on it, anda brand new stock clutch used less than 2 weeks. I have a few other parts 8.8 rearend with 4.10 but that is pending sale. The front seats are already sold, as well as the FR500s. I still have rear seat, and little various interior parts, etc. There are not any good body parts really. I'm looking to sell outright or consdier trade for Dodge Diesel parts, or anything of interest to me. (Looking for a 99-01 R1 with a bad motor or needing work (Must have title), Dirt bikes, four wheelers) Make offers, Really, anything of value that I might be interested in, just let me know.
It's easiest to reach me by email at [email protected] since I check that more often than PMs, or if you prefer you can call my husband at 864-505-2191. If you do not get an answer, just leave a message and he will get back with you ASAP. We are located in the Upstate Area of SC (right outside of Greenville). Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts