Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have low mileage rio red 97 cobra for sale. it is car #799 of 6961. it is like new condition with only 28k miles. i have all the svt paperwork and orginal window sticker. interior is like new, leather seats are in good condition not cracked like most. paint and body are excellent never been wrecked, all body panels are orginal. i have the orginal 17inch wheels with m/t drag radials and new set of 18 inch black chrome fr500 wheels and tires. the engine is stock with vortech sq supercharger,vortech fmu,vortech t-rex fuel pump,and anderson ford power pipe. it has long tube ceramic coated headers, xpipe(no convertors), and bassani exhaust. sounds great. clutch is king cobra, trans shifts great. rear gear is 4.10. it has new ford racing springs and new subframe connectors. i took the car to cordova dragway one time and ran several traction limited low 12 runs. could not get any traction the day i went. i belive it would run high 11s if it hooks up. i like to race but this car is to nice to thrash at the strip. this car is a great handling, great driving car with lots of power. i would not be afraid to drive this across the country. always well maintained. never been outside or driven in bad weather. it was dynoed and tuned at anderson ford. 425rwhp. i have lots of paperwork and recieits for it. hard to find another this clean and low mile cobra like this. i am asking $14k. you can email me questions at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts