Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just wanted to pass along that we are offering some good deals on Fore Precision Fuel Hat Upgrade Kits.

For those not familiar with the Fore Fuel Hat, it replaces your factory fuel hat(where the fuel pumps install) and allows you to install up to 3 Fuel Pumps! Of course if you don't need to run 3 Fuel Pumps you can still run Dual Fuel Pumps. The other nice feature is it allows you to run a larger fuel line all the way up to the fuel rails. So if you are making over 500rwhp this fuel hat with two Walbro Fuel Pumps and fuel lines upgrades will be the ticket. Give us a call for pricing! For more information click on the link below.

http://dagostinoracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1912_128_822_21574_21575&products_id=16007

·
Registered
10 Posts
how are yall doing against JJ's pricing i would assume very competitive like all your pricing..

PM me a price for just the hat PWEEEASSSEEEE...

Also..

how much power will 3 pumps support???

·
Registered
466 Posts
i have the hat in my 03 cobra and i debated on weather or not i wanted to leave it ,my rails,and mdm jr. (case is cnc'd by fore) on the mantle by the fireplace or not.....they are amazing pieces!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts