Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got the O.K. from Eric to offer a group purchase on Forged Engines.

No Limit Motorsports & T&J Performance have teamed up and combined our engine building capabilties.
Here's a break down on what you get with other options that can be added.

Bore/line honed blocks (GT)
Forged Cobra Crank
Eagle Rods
Plasma Moly Rings
Tri-metal Bearings
ARP Main studs
Manley Pistons

$2999

Upgrades:
CP Pistons $199
Billet Oil pump gears $295
Billet Trigger $80
Main Stud Girdle $345
Aluminum Block $500
Main stud kit for 4valve $177.14

4 valve cars can deduct $700 with a core exchange($2299)

COMPLETE Balanced Rotating Assembly with above parts.$2399

We can also do complete longblocks for you as well.

Blower or N/A cams .VT Billet cams with gains of 87rwhp supercharged on stock heads and 50rwhp N/A..
$525

·
Registered
51 Posts
tim put me down for one of those motors...i'll call you tomorrow and discuss my new plans. don't be mad but i think i'm going to go a little different route than expected.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Hey Tim,

If that F2 and Hogan intake come w/ the setup put me down for 2!!!!:D :D

No but seriously this is a solid deal and will be a great start for anyone here to make serious power.

Later,
Ashley

·
Registered
300 Posts
The deal that is posted at the top is only the basic package if you are wanting an engine like you see in aarons or Tims car those will be available as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
For a much different price, I'm sure. :)

I thought Tim's was the most badass looking engine I've seen but I don't know now. That 4v looks unbeleivable too. I would be too scared to drive either one. :eek:

If I only had an excuse to get a new engine. With this Steeda tune, I can't seem to blow it up....

·
Registered
300 Posts
SmithAtlanta said:
For a much different price, I'm sure. :)

I thought Tim's was the most badass looking engine I've seen but I don't know now. That 4v looks unbeleivable too. I would be too scared to drive either one. :eek:

If I only had an excuse to get a new engine. With this Steeda tune, I can't seem to blow it up....
we can sell you a small enough pulley to help you out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
Got the O.K. from Eric to offer a group purchase on Forged Engines.

No Limit Motorsports & T&J Performance have teamed up and combined our engine building capabilties.
Hey Pimp Daddy........:D :D

I tracked you down over here now.... you just can't get away from me can you :king

I need to get one of those engines you know...... let me know when you will allow me to buy one since I've been cut down on my modding privaliges :evil

·
Yup....still on top!
2,055 Posts
SmithAtlanta said:
:)

Saw this and it reminded me of Tim and your relationship. Guess who the whippin boy is.

:lol
I'm thinkin' Mike is using the whip.........No wait, I KNOW Mike is the one using the whip!! I can almost hear Tim screamin' for more........:evil.

....psssssssst......Timmy............my wife wanted me to give you this message........... :shootbird

·
Registered
300 Posts
BanginStang02 said:
What did you guys do different in Aaron's car??
What are those prices??
Besides intake and supercharger...
Aarons engine has custom pistons & rings . The crank has been cut down and lightened. And much more . an engine like aarons is built to specs for each customer and prices start at 4500.00 for shortblock.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HAHA.

O.K.,lets keep this thread as a "actual" thread..Don't need 5 pages of B.S. like all you retards do on any post all of us are involved in.

Tim

1 - 20 of 119 Posts