Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What parts? What done to the block? Enlighten me, I'm aiming for 500 rwhp with parts below, steer me in the right direction as far as what not to get, what I don't need. Need advice, thanks in advance, R

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a Windsor block, Cobra crank, Eagle rods, JE pistons/rings .20 over cobra compression, Federal Mogul bearings and ARP Main studs.. I also have an SVO high volume oil pump, Canton windage tray, BBK long tube headers and the motor is topped with SVO high flow cylinder heads(not ported) and SVO high flow intake manifold(not ported)..

·
Registered
740 Posts
the parts I have are pretty close SVOSTYLE, .020 block, Crane regrinds blower cams, 17cc CP pistons, eagle rods, high volume pump, etc... But remember power is made by getting the most air into the engine(simple explanation). So your intake, heads, and valves preparation for this engine will be quite important.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just some Billet Junk SHM Through together for me!JK..
SHM billet Rods ,Crank,Custom L/C Pistons,Billet Cams,High Volume Oil pump,Cobra R Oilpan,Stage 3 Heads with bigger SS valves,Hogan Sheet metal Intake ,90mm Acufab Billet TB, 83lb inj, DFI,NX Profogger kit,Total Performance New Race 2v Kit with a "soon to be"GTB 88 mm from Percision Turbo,and lots of shinny stuff!Should make some pretty good RWHP?
Kaz................:cool:

·
Registered
101 Posts
cobra crank, 9cc modmax pistons .20 over, eagle rods, federal mogul bearings,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts