Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
900 Posts
Would the racing version sell for $2500 at a "good" dealership? I've found at least one so far. I PM'd Al Papitto (sp?) about an intake and he replied that he had just finished a batch of 3 intakes that would be suitable for such a motor. Have you read anything about the Reichard intake?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Fourcam305 said:
Would the racing version sell for $2500 at a "good" dealership? I've found at least one so far. I PM'd Al Papitto (sp?) about an intake and he replied that he had just finished a batch of 3 intakes that would be suitable for such a motor. Have you read anything about the Reichard intake?
Yes the DP50 version was selling at a dealership for 2495 and I bought one not realizing that it wouldn't work with the stock IMRC controllers. Unless you are going with an aftermarket computer that can control this intake stay clear. If you are worried about looks the DP50 version is UGLY.

No, I have read relatively nothing about the Reichart, but I did talk to the shop and they are "supposed" to be done very soon meaning before the fall. I plan on doing what it takes to get a proper FR500 intake, I like the design, having two torque peaks, and whipping a car with the same peak numbers by many buslengths.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone here know where I can get my hands on a FR500 Intake. I know they aren't readilya available right now, so I am looking to see if someone is done with a prototype or got their hands on one for NMRA etc...

I know a few are out there, ANYONE????

Also does anyone know if you can function the variable runners function with the IMRC box of a 96-98 Cobra?
My friend has a 2001 ford mustang has the planum your looking for
Does anyone here know where I can get my hands on a FR500 Intake. I know they aren't readilya available right now, so I am looking to see if someone is done with a prototype or got their hands on one for NMRA etc...

I know a few are out there, ANYONE????

Also does anyone know if you can function the variable runners function with the IMRC box of a 96-98 Cobra?
My friend has one for sale also it has 18 hours of port and polishing done by Sean highland same person who built the bullet cars he wants 15 grand for it no deals. Original price of platinum 10 years ago was 6,000 + 18 hours important polishing and a few more hours of test has 865 mm openings like hillborn injection sorta.the boxs you're talking about he has them also they are fully functional

21 - 23 of 23 Posts