Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ssssssslayer
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Free Vin Check Until 03/16/06 FREE (you happy)

Post your vin and email and I will send you your carfax. I just puchased a Cobra and ran the VIN, now I have until 03/16/06 until my account expires, don't get carried away and ask me to do 10 for each person.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Better be careful that is against the customer agreement in Carfax. I was going to do something similar to this last month, but only charge a dollar. But didnt have much interest so I went ahead and did them for free.

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
i think everyone should just paypal me $5 on general principle

my car had $20k worth of damage and a year later the carfax was still clean. read into that what you will....

·
4.6 ways to waste money
1,940 Posts
ShelbyGuy said:
i think everyone should just paypal me $5 on general principle

my car had $20k worth of damage and a year later the carfax was still clean. read into that what you will....
Give me your email im ready to send!!!:bag:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..... dude that is jip. 5 bucks a run? come on dude... you used it... share it or dont offer it.

·
Thread Hijacker
2,034 Posts
I think $1 is fair. Soooooo if anyone wants to paypal me a dollar i'll do anyones car for them!:blink: :beerchug: hahaha

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
ok everyone send me a dollar and I will kick Brian in the gooch :drugs:

·
Ssssssslayer
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fine, for free, do get pissed though if I get overwhelmed and take forever to return your $hit, thanks for helping a guy get money to mod his car, thanks alot:beerchug:

·
Thread Hijacker
2,034 Posts
BlownCobraGirl said:
It takes two seconds to check the history of a VIN.
No it doesn't. First you have to get the vin, then type out the vin, then get the report, then copy the report, then go to your email, then type out the guys email address, then paste the report, and then send the report...
See that would take A LOT longer than 2 seconds.:blink:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Brian97vobra said:
No it doesn't. First you have to get the vin, then type out the vin, then get the report, then copy the report, then go to your email, then type out the guys email address, then paste the report, and then send the report...
See that would take A LOT longer than 2 seconds.:blink:
maybe 5... LOL

cntrl + A
right click paste
click "send/receive"
click forward
all done :beerchug:

·
Ssssssslayer
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Taking my services for granted already, boy you guy/girls are a tough crowd. I paid $24 and you guys want everything for free, what a group!!:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
mrpositraction said:
Taking my services for granted already, boy you guy/girls are a tough crowd. I paid $24 and you guys want everything for free, what a group!!:beerchug:
haha...you use this site, yet Eric paid for it... :)

·
Ssssssslayer
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
04f150fx4 said:
haha...you use this site, yet Eric paid for it... :)
Boy, this is a really tough crowd, I will cut Eric in if Eric wants part of the pie, hahahahaha, I ain't that way.:beerchug:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've got access til the beginning of March. I'll do them for free and won't bitch about it.:beerchug:

BTW, what's so hard about copy and pasting a vin in the box, then forwarding the report from your mailbox. :blink:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Blondie said:
maybe 5... LOL

cntrl + A
right click paste
click "send/receive"
click forward
all done :beerchug:
Right click paste = CTRL + V
but it helps when you copy CTRL + C first cause CTRL + A just selects all it doent copy.:beerchug:

·
2,631 Posts
mrpositraction said:
Boy, this is a really tough crowd, I will cut Eric in if Eric wants part of the pie, hahahahaha, I ain't that way.:beerchug:
Come on guys, he said he would do it for free, cut him some slack :beerchug:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Screaming Yellow 04 said:
Right click paste = CTRL + V
but it helps when you copy CTRL + C first cause CTRL + A just selects all it doent copy.:beerchug:
Yes I know, I was making a point that there are different short cuts ie)

ctrl + A - select all
ctrl + X - cut
ctrl + C - copy
ctrl + V - paste
ctrl + Z - undo
ctrl + F - find
ctrl + H - find and replace
ctrl + Q - mark as read
ctrl + S - save

1 - 20 of 22 Posts