Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 GT premium 54500 miles, 5 speed, cloth, 6 disc, power everything, and it all works

New brakes, clutch cable, firewall adjuster, quad, Steeda lower controls, Max Motorsport full length subs, Trick flow cold air, rear axel clutches and, billet ABS delete plate.

Also has BBK longtubes, catted H, and Mac 3" cat back, Steeda short throw shifter with Cobra knob, Mach1 grille delete and chin spoiler.

Car drives great is clean, only saw 1 winter years ago, I'm suppose to be the 3rd owner. Hood cable broke, I have a new one but like it better the way it is. Car will need MIL eliminators if you want the check engine light off. Pics show rear seat delete, rear seat is back in the car. It does have a couple light dings, pass side quarter and 2 small marks in rear bumper cover,

$8000

Will consider part trades of, sled, four wheeler, car, truck ???? I might add cash for the right car

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If deal is made I have an enclosed trailer and may deliver for gas money

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.