Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting my turbo kit up for sale because at this point I just don't have the time or interest to devote to the car. The kit is on the car right now with ~1000 miles on it. I don't have any dyno numbers, it only has a street tune in it. I haven't had any issues with this kit other than my return lines beginning to sag. Like stated below, I will supply new -AN return lines and fittings for the purchaser. I'm gearing this sale more toward the 03-04 Cobras because I want to go back to an Eaton setup. I am asking $5000 with a straight trade of my N/A parts for your Eaton parts (Shipping not included I'd rather make arrangements to deliver if you're within a few hours). If you do not have an Eaton setup to trade I am asking $6000. I am only asking $1000 more to cover the cost of doing an Eaton swap. Everything needed for the kit except the suspension will be included. If you have a QA1 K and Coilovers, the kit should bolt right on with minimal to no additional cost.

What's included:
Twin GT35Rs
All hot and cold piping w/ an extra charge pipe I had ordered.
All couplers and clamps
Oil feed lines w/ built in restrictors
Large FMIC
All the vacuum lines I used
Tial 50mm BOV
Tial 38mm wastegates
AEM Tru-Boost gauge/controller
H-pipe w/ dual electric cutouts
I will also supply new -AN return lines and fittings.

Trade:
All 2004 Mach 1 components from my engine. If you have an 03-04 cobra, this trade will be complete for both of us, nothing extra here.

What you will need:
QA1 k-member
Coil over setup

I don't have many pics right now, I'll try to come up with some if you would like them. If you have any questions let me know. I am also willing to travel a few hours from Columbus Ohio to drop off/exchange parts.

This is the best pic I have on this computer. You get the general idea at least.

·
Registered
625 Posts
^ I'm not sure...

you said you were having oil drain issues, are the turbos ok?

when would you hit full boost on the street in 3rd and 4th gear?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ I'm not sure...

you said you were having oil drain issues, are the turbos ok?

when would you hit full boost on the street in 3rd and 4th gear?
Turbos are good, I haven't had any drainback issues. The lines I'm using have been repaired but I wouldn't want to give weak lines to anyone buying the kit.

It would depend on the boost level and if you have the cutouts open or closed. You could expect anywhere from 3250-4000 rpm.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to edit the post but can't seem to figure out how.

Price modified to accommodate different Eaton setups.

$5000 for a stock(ish) Eaton setup
$2500-$4000 Modified Eaton setup (depending on level of mods)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts