Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...i just wanted to put a feeler to see if anybody was interested in buying my roush seat covers for any 99-04 coupe mustang.. They are all leather with black sides and red inserts with jack roush signature on the seat in black.. they come with both the fronts and the rears with head rests also comes with brand new seat foam for the fronts..you will reuse your rear foam...these are very rare especially in this color way black sides with red inserts..pretty much like the 10th anni cobra seats just not suede in the middle...I bought these maybe about 2 months ago brand new from a guy on svtp because i fell in love with them and i still am...but with bills and more bills piling up i might have to get rid of them...i wont let them go cheap as these are a discontinued item from roush and retailed for over 1200 when they were avalible.. i paid 750 shipped for these...they have been sitting my room for 2 months awaitng install...i was quoted 400-500 bucks from a good uplhostry shop to install...if u know someone better for you..

looking to get 650 shipped for them...

let me know if your interested or if you have any questions..thx =0

heres some pixs

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
they just take you old seats apart foam and all and the new foam ties into you seat frames and the covers go over the foam. These are great seats and the side bolsters really hold you in when cornering I have a set in my stage 3 and love them. good price also

1 - 5 of 5 Posts