Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a trunk lid that should fit 99-04 Mustangs. Not sure what year car it came off of, but I was going to use it as a replacement for my 03' Cobra. I've decided just to repair my original and now I want to get rid of this. I would like to get $75 plus shipping (unless someone can come get it). It's an OEM Ford part and will come with the 3rd brake light (I just set it in there for the pics). The color is dark green, not sure of the name. Comes with everything seen in the pics and there is NO visible rust. I am guessing the 3rd brake light works, but I have never actually tested it. I had removed it because I was going to mount the spoiler from my 03' Cobra on it. Then I changed my mind about using the trunk lid and decided to fix my Cobra trunk. I just set the light back on the trunk to show that it comes with the trunk. I didn't install the light back in it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Not positive, never really needed one until now. Mine is faded and scratched pretty bad. What about 20?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have this for sale. I am willing to sell just the brake light if anyone is interested ($30). I'll just scrap the trunk lid if it doesn't sell.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts