Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Bogart Pro-Star "racing only" rims For Sale, they are already pre-drilled for the slicks.
I do not have bead locks or center caps for these rims. They do have the aluminum valve stems already inserted.
These rims are new and were mounted once and used for Display purposes only. I was going to use them but they do not have the proper backspacing offset for my car.

Rim Width: 15" x 10"
Bolt Pattern: 5 Lug x 4.5"
Backspacing?Offset: -25

Will sale for $425 plus shipping to your door, these will be insured for full value of $850.
Will also provide Acorn lug nuts for these rims!

If interested please contact me via PM or e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also have a brand new (never used/never mounted) pair of Mickey Thompson Drag Slicks that were purchased for these rims.
Will sale for $400 or we do a package deal at $800.00 plus buyer pays shipping, seller pay's Paypal fees.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mikey06GT, have no idea if they will fit 05 plus Mustangs, if you have a 5 Lug by 4 1/2" Bolt pattern I am sure they will.

Stu'sWS6 They have a 4" backspacing!

And to everyone else these are "Drag Racing Rims", would not attempt to drive with them on the street and you can tell in the photo's that they have the lip pre-drilled to except the bead locks once slicks are mounted.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have 3 possible buyers from other forums as of now, so it will be first come first serve basis. If you want them contact me via PM please!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts