Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Centrifuged
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This D1 has approximately 4k miles on it. It will come with a 6-rib 3.8 pulley. I also have an 8-rib RR 3.2 pulley I'll throw in for $100. I recently purchased the entire Procharger kit, but would like to run an F1A, so I have no need for the D1.

$1800 SHIPPED

·
Centrifuged
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
8-rib pulley sold.

Price Drop
$1650 Shipped

·
Registered
130 Posts
I can tell everyone this is a deal, they retail for a little over $3000 new, ask me how I know I have the replacement cost invoice that I recieved today from my vendor and that is not full retail price as you would recieve from ATI.

·
Centrifuged
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can tell everyone this is a deal, they retail for a little over $3000 new, ask me how I know I have the replacement cost invoice that I recieved today from my vendor and that is not full retail price as you would recieve from ATI.
This might not help my own sale, but an F1A can be had brand new for $2875 from superchargers4less. I'd imagine a D1 is $2400-ish. But yes, $1650 shipped is a DEAL! :bigwink:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I may be interested, I have a customer wanting to put a procharger on his Mach 1. I'm a dealer for superchargers4less. I will call and see how much the piping is for the kit less the head unit.
Thanks,

Ken

·
Centrifuged
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I may be interested, I have a customer wanting to put a procharger on his Mach 1. I'm a dealer for superchargers4less. I will call and see how much the piping is for the kit less the head unit.
Thanks,

Ken
That is where I'll be getting my F1A as soon as this thing sells! Let me know!

·
Centrifuged
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt price drop!!!

$1550 SHIPPED

·
Centrifuged
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt price drop.

$1250 SHIPPED