Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Wangan GTO
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was offered to sell my head unit a little while ago. I'm not really 100% on letting it go BUT I do really want a Turbo car too. So I figured I would throw a quick thread together and see what happens. I have a pretty stout Vortech JT trim combination and looking to see what kinds of Turbo trades I could be looking at. Just let me know what you have and if someone was serious about buying it out right I'd have to ask $4,000.00 o.b.o and if you read on you'll see why.

Coming off a 99' Cobra

- Vortech JT Trim ( mileage unknown but it doesn't leak and runs good )
- Thump Racing Tensioner 90mm ( have not installed yet )
- Kenne Bell Boost a pump ( I think it's a 30amp )
- X02 Racing ? Very large front mount ( 3inch thickness ) I was told it's rated to 1000hp or something.
- Vortech Mondo bypass valve
- All the piping is 3inch with the no bull#### couplings and T-bolt clamps ( two or three worm clamps where I haven't replaced with T-bolts yet.)
- slot style PMAS MAF with 3.25 houising
- Modified 96'-98' Hard pipe with hole drilled for meth/alch. injection ( will provide plug )
- Gen 3 Vortech bracket
- steel braided feed line
- Drain hose kit.
- 60lb injectors ( I guess depending on the trade stipulation I may or may not have to throw these in )
- 96-98 Cross over tube for blower ( I modified it to fit a 99' Cobra but it doesn't leak. )
- All of the following pulleys: 4.10 ( 6 rib ), 3.60 (6 rib ), 3.12 ( 6 rib ), 3.10 8 rib renegade ( crazy slots in it and #### ), 2.8 ( 8 rib ), 2.5 ( 8 rib ).

So assuming you have a 8 rib combination and a built engine. You'll be ready to rock ! Like I said just entertaining the thought,if nothing comes of it no big deal. So no part outs or anything like that,thanks for looking.

407-227-0443 - Bob

Kit is still on the car and doesn't take long to remove. Pics can be provided upon request in pm or email me: [email protected]

· Wangan GTO
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have all parts except crank pulley for diy 8 rib conversion. Bump.

· Wangan GTO
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
So I was offered to sell my head unit a little while ago. I'm not really 100% on letting it go BUT I do really want a Turbo car too. So I figured I would throw a quick thread together and see what happens. I have a pretty stout Vortech JT trim combination and looking to see what kinds of Turbo trades I could be looking at. Just let me know what you have and if someone was serious about buying it out right I'd have to asking $2,800.00 o.b.o and if you read on you'll see why.

Coming off a 99' Cobra

- Vortech JT Trim ( mileage unknown and not sure if leaks,checking before sale )
- Thump Racing Tensioner 90mm ( have not installed )
- X02 Racing ? Very large front mount ( 3inch thickness ) I was told it's rated to 1000hp or something.
- Vortech Mondo bypass valve
- All the piping is 3inch with the no bull#### couplings and T-bolt clamps ( two or three worm clamps where I haven't replaced with T-bolts yet.) I might need to keep the MAF piping back because I don't have anything else to use once the kit is off.
- Gen 3 Vortech bracket
- steel braided feed line
- Drain hose kit.
- 96-98 Cross over tube for blower ( I modified it to fit a 99' Cobra but it doesn't leak. )
- All of the following pulleys: 4.10 ( 6 rib ), 3.60 (6 rib ), 3.12 ( 6 rib ), 3.10 8 rib renegade ( crazy slots in it and #### ), 2.8 ( 8 rib ), 2.5 ( 8 rib ).
- 8 Rib conversion kit with milled ALT pulley including 5.4 Roll master (Australian ) SFI 18:1 cert. 8 rib (optional )

407-227-0443 - Bob

Pics can be provided upon request in pm or email me: [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.