Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these seats from a friend of mine who only had them a few months. I got the seats this past spring and have probably only put 200-300 miles on the car with them in it. New they cost $3,400 for the seats. He bought the compatiable seat track for the Cobra and found a dark charcoal rear seat online from a '04 cobra to match.

These seats are much lighter than the stock seats. They actually recline and fold forward for access to the rear seat. They are still in my car so you can check the fit and comfort.

Asking $2,600 for the two Recaro Sportster CS front seats, seat tracks for a '03 cobra and the rear seat from a '04 dark charcoal. I do have the boxes, but I don't own a vehicle big enough to drop them off to be shipped. Local sell only in Houston area.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Keith

RECARO: Sportster CS

· Registered
891 Posts
Any interest in other trades? I have some nice pieces I'd part with for these bad boys. 3v Hogan intake, HP/Garrett 57 mm turbos, Zoom twin disk clutch w/ flywheel, Eaton 31 spline diff, ATI Damper, to name a few. All NIB or basically new. I'm in Iowa but I wouldn't mind a little roadtrip. I didn't list everything I have either so let me know if you're needing something and chances are I have it. Thanks, Rob

· Registered
406 Posts
Gorgeous seats! Power seat adjustment still work with them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.