Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 3.5 inch WMS powerpipe with S&B Filter for sale.. it has about 15k miles of use on my car and has been modified for a Procharger race bypass inlet hose with a 2 inch bung on the backside. (should fit hoses for the vortech mini race or Mondo as well but no hose included) The filter could use either a cleaning or be replaced (your choice once you own it) and the pipe has some scratches on it from being pulled in and out of the car over the last couple years but nothing that will affect performance at all. It is still bolted in my car and I will remove as soon as payment is received. I can get a pic of it installed on my car if you need it. will come complete for about half what they retail.. $175 shipped to you

[email protected]

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
couple pics of the pipe as installed on the car

back side showing the bigger bung welded on for the bigger bypass hose and the IAT hole welded shut.

top view of the pipe

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
meed to sell and upgrade to a bigger custom inlet.. reasonable offer? this pipe is much better than a stock inlet on any stock based combo and is already setup for a better bypass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts