Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took out the Cobra tonight and went down to where we usually hang out(Dunkin Donuts). Well turns out one of my buddies asked this kid if he wanted to race someone. He agreed and said he would race my Cobra for $200 bucks. Now I am not one for street racing a lot but I just need to do this. He was going on and on how he has head work, 76LB injectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just laughing. Thing has neon lights, different color hood. The whole nine yards. We are supposed to meet on Sunday night and do. I bet he doesn't show. I just had to share the story with someone else though. HaHa. -Mat-

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
smoke him for us...

i get more evos and rt4's that try to run me then I want to count...

Just fear Audi s4's you never know what your against...

·
Registered
109 Posts
you have your assignment, make us proud.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yea did it go down.:D

·
Registered
352 Posts
GasAlley said:
smoke him for us...

i get more evos and rt4's that try to run me then I want to count...

Just fear Audi s4's you never know what your against...
My S4 was a POS. Out of 13 months owning it, it spent 11 of that in the shop. I had it back in my hands at the most, 3 days in a row.

Drivers side turbo would either sieze, pop the oil line off or worse, i lost oil out of the entire motor due to a cracked compressor. I never even got to mod the fockin thing.

Nice car when it ran though.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i wouldn't fear a s4. but a evo can fly and the srt4's i have heard can be quick too. saw a evo with what looked like minimal mods running 12's consistantly at fayetteville a while back. i have yet to see a srt4.

either way with a 03 cobra you don't have much to worry about. just don't fry your tires on the launch.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Not minimal I garauntee. They run 18 lbs of boost stock. So much more boost than that and its internal time. But lets get back on track with this guys post. What happened?:D

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I had a few runs with a S4 here in town, and that dude had some balls...

not only did he hang with me but at 110 he broke loose and toasted me... meaner then poop...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts