Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week ago I got my cars hood repainted due to an incident and got it back and it came out decent not bad but cost me 450 Cash. Got it home realized I had a ripple on the side of the rear fender call them and tell them and they said they can't be paying for stuff they didn't do so me and them came to an agreement that I would pay half of whatever it normally would cost. Got my car back today looked good then started looking over it as I was washing it and realized that I have a nice minor scratch in the middle of that cover that goes over the window and seems they tried getting it off with a screw driver and kinda cracked the paint then looked up on the top of my car and noticed a nice eggcorn ding on top that is noticable to me. Should I complain and tell them to fix all the shit that keeps happening or just give up and take it some where else? I really don't want to pay for something I never did, but I guess I would be a pest if I complained again. What would You do

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would personally keep on bringing it back, until they fix it. And annoy them, until they do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts