Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the day at JDM here in NJ. Had a great time got my car finshed up, and then we threw it on the dyno not bad we turned the boost down a lot!. Got a couple of pulls in will post dyno sheet. evrything is great and the car sounds good too.

Has a really good A/F ratio at least I think so.Fuel pressure HIgh 60's hits low 70's, car sounds mean. moree to follow, this is just a base tune and we will be fine tuningthe car shortly.:)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
What pulley is that at 19#s?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Nice numbers I am looking forward to NMRA's , your car should be at its peak, unless you add some more things!!!:) Props to ya on your combo!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
will somebody please make up my mind!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Matt,
Those are some really sweet numbers:jawdrop I am heading up to Martin this afternoon to meet up with Jeff for T&T let me know and you can join us.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JUst got home got 23 Mpg coming form NJ to IN talk about a great chip and I was having fun the whole way home couple of people trying to keep up, a SS, a viper on 80/90 that was the best poor guy didn't know what happened, oh well live learn, he learned. The car feels insanely strong, and to think there is more yet, heads cams, tuning, and my NOS:D can't wait to hook it back up its gonna be nuts!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Simply AWESOME!!!!! Now that is definatley next on my list.

Could you share with us the rest of your mods?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Joe,
Bring that race ranger :blob of yours and meet us up there,they race until 10:00 tonight.By the way wheres my new part i am going to test out!:shootbird

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
HIGH ROLLER said:
By the way wheres my new part i am going to test out!:shootbird
I'll have it ready for you soon. Sorry I know I'm late.

Give me a call on your way home from the track tonight, I will be working in the garage ;)

Is Jeff taking his wifes '95??

--Joe

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am meeting Hollander Jeff and Matt at Martin,bring your cousins 03 cobra down there. Last time there we were whooping on a viper and Z06 :blob

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well it looks like were all going up there now. Lets see any guesses as to what is gonna brake first. Hopefullly nothing. Its gonna be fun see ya there soao, matt, jeff and soaps cousin.
03's rule!:D .

·
Registered
630 Posts
Haveight said:
Give me an idea of how much it has cost you to get to 655HP in your 03 Cobra. Add everything including labor, parts and tuning. I'm just curious and wondering of I took the wrong road going with a 5.4L DOHC. - John

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Right arond $10 G's if not a little less I get some pretty good hook ups, it like 23 lbs of boost. but I may lower it a little till I get bigger fuel injectors I'm out o fuel and can't even spray yet.
:D

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
That is the best air-fuel curve that I have ever seen! Did JDM do the chip tuning from scratch or build on the KB chip's tune?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jim built the tune form scratch and only took like 2-3 hours to do it we have alot more fime tuning to do and then we will raise the boost level.

Thanks Harry!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts