Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got some times with my morpheus powerpipe last night

went to Englishtown last night, very hot, 2 of my runs temp was 89* other was 86*, humidity was b/n 67-72%. dont have the nittos on rims yet, so just ran with street tires. 60' times were shitty 2.19 and a couple 2.36s. here is a quick time slip breakdown:

Run 1 2 3
60' 2.19 2.36 2.36
1/4 12.91 13.11 13.11
MPH 111.32 112.45 112.52

DA was 2300', i wasn't expecting great times, i just wanted to get some track time. i was impressed with the mph in the heat though. my corrected mph and time came out to [email protected], but of course i won't get to run in optimum conditions since i will be doing my pulley and chip next saturday.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Mine ran basically the same mph when all I had was JLP CAI, Offroad X and thats it still stock catback. My best in that configuration was a 12.72 @ 112.7 on the stock F1's in the heat!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how did it sound with that combo? did you feel a big difference when you put on the catback?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Who is doing the pulley and chip? What chip are ya going with? It will be fun to see ya in the hood, maybe on rte.1, who knows?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Fiore it was just a tad louder than stock not much, after adding the catback you could tell the restriction was in the catback and not the intermediate pipe! I did my mods all backwards I did the Xpipe first which killed my car, it felt horrible (lost over 2lb's of boost when the car was stock by adding the offroad X pipe) I then did the JLP which helped a little, then I did my pulley, chip, Accufab, and Catback all at the same time and the car felt good. If I were doing it over again I would have done the Pulley, and Chip and Catback and wouldnt have bothered with the X pipe and the Accufab!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im going back to morpheus for the pulley/chip/idler. i am not sure of the chip, it may be autologic. it will be one of the hub pulley designs (non slip also) gonna try 2.80, 2.93, and 3.10 with street and race tunes; stock, open element filter, and power pipe; and of course use an extra idler. he wants to shoot for 500 but i don't think we will get it without headers/throttle body.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Good luck with getting 500 EVEN WITH headers and a throttle body, I don't think it's possible in this air.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yeah i think we are gonna have to dyno in a meat locker. then we can shoot for 550, haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts