Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom Comps, 3.0" RR pulley, Diamond 19cc forged pistons, Manley H-beams. Still got to get a 03 cobra pump, cobra crank, and a few other things. Hooker LTs and x pipe are here also. Got to catch up with Jim Fitzgerald and Mr. white99gt!

Attachments

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not sure yet on the install. I have to find out where I can get the 03 fuel pump setup and then decide if I want my motor pulled and rebuilt or if I want to buy a block and use it to keep downtime to a minimum.

·
Registered
492 Posts
You should definitely see some awesome numbers with that setup. My wife threatened the Fed ex driver about bringing stuff to my house so now I have to rely on santa. :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Ah, you dont want to be like them. They are OLD and get lots of money from social security and retirement checks :D Who you really want to be like is CobraKiller. Now theres a mean machine.

·
Registered
810 Posts
micool, Man you are definately doing this the right way, its better to get all the right parts and then put it all together one time. I know you where wondering about down time , maybe getting another block. Thats a great idea if you can spare the extra cost. If it was me and I had the money to do it , thats what I would do.

Pete.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Pete, glad to hear you got your car running right. What fuel system upgrades are you going with? Any expectations on #s?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hey micool, Ive got a Aeromotive Eliminator series pump, both style filters, Aeromotive Y-block, Aeromotive 1/2" billit fuel rails, Aeromotive pump controller, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, All the fittings for braided lines -10 fuel feed, -8 to the rails, -6 re-turn line. I also bought a new fuel tank Ford OEM for a 96 to 98 mustang and the filler neck as well, so I can install a Mallory hi volume pick up . Im still waiting for my new intake with a single blade Acufab. As far as #s , Well Im happy with what its made so far anything else a a big bonus, but Willie feels with a very safe tune around 600hp. :jawdrop

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:jawdrop Dig it! Just when I think I'm gonna catch you guys!:mad: Hope it all works out for ya.
Michael

·
Registered
810 Posts
From what I saw in your pics you've got the right tools just take your time and build her right.
See if you can make it to the All ford Show , coming up in October at Moroso Motorsports Park its lots of fun.
Im hopeing to be completely done by then, I might need to make the sacrifice and put a cage in the car. Dont know if time will be suficient.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have plans to go to the Steeda stampede around the 25th of october. I think they're riding out to moroso that same weekend. I might pop a smaller pulley on this thing for that! The motor won't be done by then as I have had second thoughts about my engine builder lately. Is that the same weekend your'e talking about?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Yea , I think your right. Last year I stopped by the Steeda Stampeed , but I got bored and left early to go to Moroso.
This Year Im planning on going early to Steeda, and join them on the drive to the track.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll be there. I'll pm you when it gets closer and try to meet up with you. I want to see that bad boy!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Definately, Ill be going up with about 5 other stangs from my area here in south Miami. Its going to be a blast, Would be great to meet up with so we all can take a nice cruise to the park.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts