Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a GP for BFG Drag Radials, or does anyone get one together before summer??? I would be in for 2 sets at least.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Downs ford has a good price, ask for joe
he may do good on a group rate, Toms River NJ

G

·
Down's Fords number is 732-349-2240 ext 958 I think is Motorsports..ask for Joe Amato. Tell him we sent ya and what you are trying to do. Sounds like a good plan to me.

·
Registered
88 Posts
drag radials

Does anyone have a preferencs or know which drag radials work better. The BFGs or the Nitto 555Rs?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am told the BFG's work better but the Nitto's look cooler

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Robertson Racin said:
Does anyone know of a GP for BFG Drag Radials, or does anyone get one together before summer??? I would be in for 2 sets at least.
I don't know if things have changed or not, but just a few years ago, you were lucky if you could even find BFG Drag Radials in the popular sizes during race and pre-race season.

If supply has not increased to match the demand for these tires, I don't think we'll have a leg to stand on with a group purchase. Why would a vendor drop below retail price if they can't even keep the tires in stock?

Hopefully that situation has changed.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Drag Radial GP

I talked with Joe @ Downs Ford today. He said to get a list of sizes and how many, and he will get us some prices. He said, there isn't much room to work with, but he will see what he can do to get us a better price... I guess we need to see how many are in if the price is right... I'm going to post in the GP section as well.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts