Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of my friends out here, I am pleased to announce that I am a Grandpa again for the 4th time today. We are blessed with a Baby Boy 9 lbs. 1 oz. - 22 in long. from my oldest daughter living in North Carolina. Mother and Son are doing fine this morning. This makes 3 Grandsons and 1 Grand Daughter, she has given us.

Another good thing is, my youngest daughter is expecting her first Boy December 4th of this year. This will give old grandpa 4 Grandsons and 1 Grand Daughter. I am proud of both of my girls. Grandpa is going to have to do some early Christmas shopping now, just to make sure the kiddies will have enough toys to spoil them, as it should be.

Just thought I would share the Joy with all of you out here today. Take care guy's.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
predator said:
Congrats!!! I have one grandson. Unfortunately, he is too far away to spoil in person, but I know what you mean.
predator , both my girls live in North Carolina, but I will be going up to visit them next month, then again for Christmas. As you say, even mine live a long ways from me here in Florida. Take care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts