Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanx to Michael from L&M and Joe from JD's I had a great day at the track. My 408 Cleveland went 11.42 @118. THANX!!!! RAY

·
Registered
660 Posts
Holy COW!! Good job, Ray!! (And everyone else that participated in your little project.)
I knew you would do it. :D :D

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanx John. Great to meet you Saturday night!!! There is plenty more in this car. The engine and drive train they did is awesome. The posi unit is only heating one tire sometimes. With a detroit locker, some real slicks and some slight tuning I think this car will go 11 teens at 118. Remember this is a show car not a race car. If it were a race car I would put more gear in it and I'm sure it would be in the tens. I'm also original weight of 3400 lbs. RAY

·
Registered
660 Posts
That's plain sick Ray. No car should be that beautiful AND that fast. :D (I mean come on! I've never seen anyone put mirrors under the car so you can see the whole underside - it's more than a little daunting!!)
Someday I'll be able to hang... :D :D :eek:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That the fun of it. It's a "BEST OF SHOW" winner many times over. I drive it. I race it, and still beat the trailor queens. RAY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts