Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
This thread has got me sooo pumped now. I cant wait to get my Comp Cams installed and see what she does. Of coarse it's going to be ported etc..., just in case you were wondering.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Congrats Jim! I was going to give their tech line a call - there isn't much data for 650rwhp turbo modulars...some say just use a blower cam, some say that won't work....

Be interesting to see what they say....

·
Registered
492 Posts
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH. Sweet numbers Jim. I hope after mine is done I see 40 RWHP. We'll find out in about 2 weeks. Should be a little more I am hoping. Going with bassani mid lengths along with the head and cam work so I dont think 40-50 rw is too much to ask for.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hi Jim, Awesome #'s , do you know the specs on them? Hey and how much boost?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Those are the kind of #'s I would love to be at for my DD, I know you've invested lots of time and not to mention mucho $$$$. Thanks for the info. Hopefully within the next up and coming weekend I can get some time to dyno my car finally and see what she's doing? Oh before I forget when on the dyno tuning were you using better fuel or still on 93 pump gas?

·
Registered
492 Posts
That is an amazing feat Jim. Congrats. Just goes to show, power is just a matter of money. How much power do you have? :D Just out of curiosity, how come you lost so much torque?

·
Registered
482 Posts
:stupid

Experience is the best tool....this is the third car that I've built and when I bought it I sat down and put together a game plan...

While I am a bit behind schedule time-wise, I am very close to budget financially (albeit a rather large budget).

A lot of people out there don't realize what it takes to build a 600rwhp car (before the 03's came out of course, and even they take some cash at that level).....then if you want to get into styling, nice rims, better brakes.....

You can easily match (or double) the initial cost of the car in aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
492 Posts
jimfitzgerald said:
I don't think it's news to anyone that you have to spend some money. That is, unless you know someone who is giving away blowers and intakes and fuel systems, etc.
I hope you didnt take that the wrong way. Seems like you got offended.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
And Jeff and ME.:)
Your a pain in the ass.

Tim:)
Jeff called me about something two days ago and I have left him a couple of messages...

You think I am a pain now, just wait until the truck is running. :evil

1 - 19 of 19 Posts