Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have pic's for all, but most.
'04 GT black leather back seat for vert $100
'04 GT decklid, no spoiler, stress crack on underside. Doesn't affect exterior or structure. $50
'04 GT convertible top with mechanism and headliner. Only 20K miles on it, glass with defroster. $350
'04 GT dashboard, black and mint. $175
'04 GT door panels, both sides. Black, 20K miles on them. Make offer
'03 Cobra BBK Off-road short Mid "X" pipe with O2 sensors (don't know if they work though) SOLD
'03 Cobra drivers side folding mirror. Works fine, needs a cleaning. $100
Thanks, Scott 314-477-5453
http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/svt4me08/Car parts/

·
Registered
134 Posts
OMG I am going to NEED that vert top in may/june. :( No cash right now, but damn if I wouldn't love to take it off your hands. I need to try and figure out my money situation. Where are you located, and how bad would it be for you to ship it? thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG I am going to NEED that vert top in may/june. :( No cash right now, but damn if I wouldn't love to take it off your hands. I need to try and figure out my money situation. Where are you located, and how bad would it be for you to ship it? thanks.
I'm located near St. Louis. I really don't want to ship it. I got a quote for a decklid and spoiler that I sold and it was $125. This package/ box would be even bigger. I would have to make a custom box, honestly too much of a hassle. Depending on where you live, I would be willing to drive about an hour out.
Scott

·
Registered
134 Posts
honestly doesn't sound like an unreasonable road trip for me lol. I will try and get the cash for it.... but I doubt I will before someone else snags it :(

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
honestly doesn't sound like an unreasonable road trip for me lol. I will try and get the cash for it.... but I doubt I will before someone else snags it :(
Your like me. 6 hours is doable. I do have a local guy looking at it Saturday. I'll keep you posted.
Scott

·
Registered
134 Posts
Alright cool thanks! Like I said, I just don't have extra money right now, but I do have a Mustang that is in dire need of a new top so I need to figure out how I can get this lol.

No, 6 hours is no big deal for me to drive. Hell I woke up the day after christmas and drove 1800 miles straight here to Nebraska lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts