Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any1 have any pictures of cowl hoods on a gt500.
also any feedback on fit and finish of these hoods..

·
Registered
459 Posts
These aren't my car, but I had a buddy that did one on his GT500 replica and it looked and fit great.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
k thanks. from what i heard from some local guys is that cervini products blow and needed some work to get perfect.. but i guess they were just a bad batch... car looks amazing tho..

·
Registered
459 Posts
I had several Cervini's parts on my '06 and didn't hear anything but good things about them. I've really never heard bad things about Cervini's. They are now offering pre painted stuff as well. Now the Shelby hood I have blows.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. This car is a real GT500. My buddy (another car) did a conversion and used this hood.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'll find some good ones of mine and post them up.

I have the Cervini 4" cowl......some say its a bit big.........I think its cool.....it cost more to stripe the hood than I paid for it and the white paint..lol

I see a definate reduction in heat with this hood.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Does that gt500 cowl have a line across the front where the cowl stops like this one?

·
Registered
102 Posts
That Line your refering to in the middle is how the VIS Racing carbon fiber hoods come, thats just their style. You can get a hood with out that from a different company.
I meant does the cervinis gt500 cowl hood have the line in front of the scoop. Like they just glued a scoop on a stock hood. See pics.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The black line in the red box. It looks like it does cant tell though.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the evolution performance gt500 has a mustang gt cowl.. notice the straight edge instead of the curve.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts