Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone,

I am not sure if I posted this before, but thought some of you may be interested how the Metal Polishing came out on this set of Shelby GT500 Valve Covers. The metal polishing took a lot of man hours, materials, etc, but it was well worth it in the end. :)

For more Metal Polishing photos please visit our website: Click here for the Metal Polishing website

After Metal Polishing Service

·
L&M build in progress!
1,461 Posts
Man those look really nice! PM me how much?

·
Registered
196 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man those look really nice! PM me how much?
Thanks for the kind words...Quality is #1 no doubt!

You have a PM with additional polishing info, current turnaround times, pricing, etc. Let me know when you are ready and we can take care of your polishing order for you.

Thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
how long will the shine last w/ the heat... i thought thats why people powder coat (less maintenance) ???? they look kick ass i tried to polish a few things befor and they always sucked so u must have mad skills buddy.... nice work

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how long will the shine last w/ the heat... i thought thats why people powder coat (less maintenance) ???? they look kick ass i tried to polish a few things befor and they always sucked so u must have mad skills buddy.... nice work
After our Metal Polishing process the shine will last as long as you keep the parts clean and dry. If a customer doesn't like to keep their parts clean as much then I would suggest the coating to them which I am just about ready to offer to the public.

Thanks for the kind words...Quality is #1 to us here at Mirror Finish Polishing and we put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part that leaves our facility, so that is how we can guarantee everything to a Mirror Finish. :)

Let me know if you have anything metal needing polishing and we can accomodate you.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts