Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone has posted this or not so I thought I would give a heads up. I just bought a set of GT500 take-offs (from the KR conversions) for $975.00. They have less than 5 miles on them and are perfect. Hell the tires alone are worth more than that. If you want a set you might want to check out MRT.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Um, a 1-second google search on "mrt mustang" popped up their website...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wheels arrived yesterday. They are perfect, zero wear on the tires. Didn't realize how bad the stockers were.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I could use the wheels, but not the tires... anybody interested in splitting a set?

·
Registered
2 Posts
trade

are u intrested in trade
i have a set of venti v54 retro 20x8.5 w/nitti 555, need gt 500 did front brake upgrade colin
wheels list for 345ea.

·
Registered
668 Posts
PM is inbound to you...

·
Registered
217 Posts
How about a weight comparison stock vs GT500 wheels from somebody that bought a set ?

·
Registered
668 Posts
I know the GT500 wheels aren't light... 24lbs each, I think.

·
Registered
668 Posts
are u intrested in trade
i have a set of venti v54 retro 20x8.5 w/nitti 555, need gt 500 did front brake upgrade colin
wheels list for 345ea.
Colin: unless you have backspacing issues, the 20" rims should clear the Brembos with no problem.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I look heavier....somebody must have weight them against their stock replacements ?

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
I just hope they hook s lot better than my stock 235 BFG's, which I'm sure they will. Then I'l have a set of 18in fan blades with 4500 mi to sell.

·
Registered
217 Posts
good one :)... fat fingers and to many interuptions

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.