Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the back belt...no a/c, no ps and no mech water pump....

Im trying it...I said f'it and Im going all out. Manual steering stuff and Mez pump is on the way. going to try and get it all squared away in a week or 2 and try to get it on the dyno again to see what happens.

when I used to run a short belt on my Dakota R/T back in the day...it would net me a good .15 or so just from that in a 4100lb truck so I thinking its like 15+hp or so....

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
889 Posts
the Back Belt...no A/c, No Ps And No Mech Water Pump....

Im Trying It...i Said F'it And Im Going All Out. Manual Steering Stuff And Mez Pump Is On The Way. Going To Try And Get It All Squared Away In A Week Or 2 And Try To Get It On The Dyno Again To See What Happens.

When I Used To Run A Short Belt On My Dakota R/t Back In The Day...it Would Net Me A Good .15 Or So Just From That In A 4100lb Truck So I Thinking Its Like 15+hp Or So....
I Will Put $ On 17rwhp With The Stuff Mentioned

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You would be suprised. I know of quite a few who have done it. Hell, Mr. Ratt Fink got rid of his inner belt years ago.

Good luck.

--Joe
I guess I meant on an eaton car..I was pretty sure I knew Ratt did it

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Doing it now-----!ps, !a/c, and Meziere WP345 water pump. The w/p alone should be 5-7hp. Going to the dyno on Tuesday(24th).

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doing it now-----!ps, !a/c, and Meziere WP345 water pump. The w/p alone should be 5-7hp. Going to the dyno on Tuesday(24th).
def fpost up. I know you did a whole bunch of things though so you should see some crazy gains!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts