#2 ·
Nice Pick..You were outnumbered!!!

#4 ·
I'll start with some captions:

"Look, 03 Cobras can beat f-bodies in reverse!"

"How many f-bodies does it take to beat an 03 Cobra?"

:eek:

#15 ·
Must burn their a&&es, the reality that is...

#17 ·
Modular Matt said:
I still don't think LS1's have anything 2 worrie about.A ls1 is stil a better motor.
Crackhead say what? :D

G
#19 ·
Modular Matt said:
Funny guy 03 cobras aren't anything special.what you think a 4.6 is better than a LS1? I want 2 see a 4.6 make 500rwhp and still be a daily driver.well lets not start a war over this crap.
Lets see, I know of about 12 03 Cobra's that are making over 600 rear wheel horsepower and drive better than when new.

I owned an LS1 (1998 Ram Air T/A).....they are a good motor and sharp looking car....but no where near as good as the 03 in the motor area.....nuff said!

Go ahead and take a stock LS 1 block/"cam" :) /heads/mass air and make 600 hp at the rear wheels without juice. It cant be done! The 03 Cobra can do it without raising a brow.
Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(20 lbs of boost and nitrous)

#20 ·
Modular Matt said:
Funny guy 03 cobras aren't anything special.what you think a 4.6 is better than a LS1? I want 2 see a 4.6 make 500rwhp and still be a daily driver.well lets not start a war over this crap.
Please tell me you are just trying to entertain us?:D

I posted this pic on a local site and all the LS1 guys started chiming in talkin' smack... it is hilarious how they think they still have the better car.. even one that runs 12.8's thinks he is going to outrun one because a new 03 owner ran a 13.1 his first pass shifting slow and leaving on idle.... trapped 109 which is more than the LS1, but that didn't seem to matter to him...:rolleyes:

#22 ·
Had me going there.:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.