Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
noticed around 5 terminators, and countless amount of awesome gts around here and just want to get ahold of all of you guys and maybe do a show or something... post some pics of what you got here in Hampton Roads/Va Beach you know what i mean...

·
Registered
739 Posts
Here you go here are two of mine.

The 2004 cobra.

The GT being built up with cobra motor and 3.4L whipple with crusher intake.

The motor going in.

I doubt you have seen either around tho as I have driven the cobra only two time this year and it went back to storage and the GT hasent been on the road in 2 years.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Here is my ol' GT(its the one on the right)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a red 2000 gt, saleen wheels, blacked out tail lights. Im in chesapeake. Ill try and get some pics. Its kind of broken at the moment lol. New motor and clutch go in next weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a red 2000 gt, saleen wheels, blacked out tail lights. Im in chesapeake. Ill try and get some pics. Its kind of broken at the moment lol. New motor and clutch go in next weekend.
defintaly post it!!

we should all get together on a nice weekend and start a show or something

·
Registered
119 Posts
I thought it was either a 99 or 2000. I like the smoked 01 headlights. I have a 2000 as well, that I drove yesterday for the first time in months. It now has 01 motor in it that had 26k miles on it. It also now has a 11" clutch.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yea i wanted to get some 01+ headlights or black clear corners, tinted windows, and a grille delete but I find it hard to spend cosmetics over functional mods. I did get the Smoked/LED 3rd brake light after those pics were taken because the oem one looked that bad

·
Registered
242 Posts
Crower stg 2 blower cams, hooker lts and x pipe, flowmasters, jlt rai, bbk 75mm tb, granatelli plenum, spec aluminum flywheel, hays clutch, 4.10s, alloy usa axles, eibach rear drag springs, lakewood lca's, action lift bars, steeda springs in front, tri-ax, Xcal 2 tuned by DTP

·
Registered
119 Posts
Where are you located? Ive been trying to find someone locally with blower cams, so I can hear what they sound like in person

1 - 20 of 374 Posts