Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok people I want to see what you think is the best cure for a wicked hangover. In the intent of scientific testing I have been researching this for many, many, many years and have come up with a few things:
1) never drink a shit load of SoCo really fast..it makes you puke therefore contaiminating the hangover sample
2) water, no matter what, drink alot of it..primarily tonic with gin or vodka and a twist of lime (need those citrus juices)
now. if you can get really hungover then I would recomend for you
vitamin water: for some reason this shit works, especially the "energy" one
V8: this shit rules and has been a time tested relief for me
hair of the dog: this is in extreme cases when you dont have to work and a bender sounds like a good idea
By no means am I through with this scientific test, this will take many years of alcohol abu..ummmmm consumption to come up with valid answers
*note, in no way is this forum or its owners responsible for your shitty feeling in the morning..unless of course they were out with you the previous night and are in just as bad shap as you :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
A shitload of Ibuprofen and a lot of water right before you pass out. That is if you can remeber to do it. That is my main problem. I forget to do it and wake up with the consequences. :D

Brandon

·
Registered
64 Posts
Back when I was in college we used to take these electrolyte pills. I think we used to get them out of the safety first catalog. We would call them gatorade in a bottle. On my real bad hangover days I would drink a bunch of water and take a few of these pills. Within a few hours I was ready to start drinking again :D Nowadays I just drink a bunch of water before I go to bed or just pull the trigger before I pass out. Otherwise I just suffer the next day.

Dave

·
Registered
438 Posts
winos

Ya know, yous winos could be more like me if you tried and... just not do that..............bwahahahahahahaha :p

Ben

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ben...come on now! you know thats how every male has gotten laid for the first time..thats right, our friend alcohol. Without beer nothing funny would ever happen in this world. You want that??? I think not! I dont know what would happen if i couldnt drink beer...die probably :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bloody Mary's with breakfast work good for the morning after.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts