Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys had Dallas Mustang install either a supercharger or turbo. If you have I would know if you liked their work?

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Might want to ask on http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/ if you have not already. I do know one person whom recently took his SN95 turbo car there for work and is not happy with the results and plans to take it elsewhere. I however do not know the specifics of his experience.

If in Midland, why not take it down to Murillo Motorsports in San Antonio?

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Murillo has a awesome reputation for his tuning abilities and willingness to help other Mustang enthusiasts. I used to take my car to him years ago when he had Texas Jam and I lived a good 3-4 hours away from him. It was just worth that haul to go to him knowing he would do the job right and settle my tuning issues of the time. He even has a dyno in house and I believe it is a good 6 bay shop, so a sizeable location. Pretty sure his daily driver is/was a 2V with a Vortech and I think spraying it too, then I know he does all the custom tunes for the local turbo kit manufactures in that town as well.

I am not saying Dallas Mustangs is bad or good, since all I know is that one recent experience I mentioned. I just think if in Midland you will be doing a drive to get to Dallas or San Antonio, so I would opt for Murillo personally. There is a turbocharged Fox Mustang racer there in Midland by the name of Shane Hill, I know he has gotten help from Murillo over the years and speaks highly of him as well.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
inertia said:
whaazzup Aaroooooon!!! Mike knows his shit too ...
Not much, you enjoying the new Saleen? Houston Performance for some reason I see guys on local boards not so hip on them, they never say bad things though. I had been considering using them to do a gear swap in my IRS car but thinking it will be Pyle Brothers instead since I know with 100% certainty they do good work from past experiences with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts