Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i think i finally have to give in and take it do the dealer. it always had a little dribble on the differential, but i think it has gotten worse, and i can see it on the tailpipe now. i always cringed at the thought of taking it to the dealer from all the horror stories and what not. i just don't like the fact of anyone working on the car but me, especially when i am not there, don't want them taking any joy rides. so im in central jersey and wondering which dealer would be best to take it for service. fullerton is the closest, but i have heard good things about downs (where i got it from) but that is also an hour drive for me. also when i called downs they said i had to pay for my own rental? no loaner what kind of service is that? maybe i am off on this one, and someone can clue me in. also oasis is about a 20 minute drive, and tom's ford in keyport is about 30 mins, so if anyone has had experience with any of these dealers, or knows someone in the service dept. please help me out and let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey man, how you been?

I took ours to Dayton for the leak, they gave us a loaner no problem.

I think you will be safe with Fullerton, they are closer and demand a loaner/rental, it should be in your SVT contract.

Now, where to take it for the new head is another story....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, yeah when i talked to the service advisor he told me with SVTs you get a rental for free. maybe they can give me someithing in a 5 speed. hopefully i dont have to worry about the tick, it hasn't surfaced and i have 22,000+ miles. goin to etown tonight in case anyone is goin, i will be there shootin for 11s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts