Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Matt called me..:cool:

He said His car is running about 14lbs with KB chip and it runs awesome.
He will post later..
He said the Blower can be installed in about 5hrs and the instructions were good.
Just go by the book he said..
Another happy KB camper!!!!!

jim v.:D

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Yeah, I just got off of the phone with Matt as well. Thanks for all the info and help, Matt.

He did have some problems but attributes them all to not following the instructions carefully enough. In the end, everything came out perfect for him. That info helps me a good deal.

Any bets on Jimmy V doing one of these in his car? I still remember those words..."I ain't gonna pulley my car...my car stays stock..."

One ride in a KB car is all it will take for Jimmy's position to crumble. Mark those words.

:shocked

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAMMER said:
Yeah, I just got off of the phone with Matt as well. Thanks for all the info and help, Matt.

He did have some problems but attributes them all to not following the instructions carefully enough. In the end, everything came out perfect for him. That info helps me a good deal.

Any bets on Jimmy V doing one of these in his car? I still remember those words..."I ain't gonna pulley my car...my car stays stock..."

One ride in a KB car is all it will take for Jimmy's position to crumble. Mark those words

My Eaton Inside Sticker is starting to annoy me...:shootbird

jim v.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Whow , It took me 10hrs , you are super , did you install the boost a pump, ? I ended up putting 12 hrs in this install start to finish, Running the wires under the carpet, mounting the boost module in thee trunk, hooking up fuses, Primen the water cooler ,
sealen the intercooler, letting it dry,
nitro

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Oh yeah...I talked to Matt before he got the unit and he did take his blower off the night before. Maybe he forgot to add that time in? I have no idea.

Rich

·
Banned
572 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Congrats Matt!!!

I will do my best with my little Eaton to keep up with you guys. 200 horse jets are in now :D

Hot Rod(might need two bottles of Nitrous now)Harry ;)
www.HotRodHarrys.com
i dont get it Harry all the mods you do but you dont drive it ?:banggears
Trailer here Trailer there :blob
(Hot Rod's portable 03cobra parts display)

j/k buddy

sean

G

·
my03svtcobra said:
i dont get it Harry all the mods you do but you dont drive it ?:banggears
Trailer here Trailer there :blob
(Hot Rod's portable 03cobra parts display)
j/k buddy
sean
LOL!!! Wiseass!! :D

I was just joking about the 200 hp nitrous jets.....
I have the 6 lb. lower and 2.80 upper .....so I will go no more than a 100 shot (50 or 60 horse jet)

Hot Rod(this northeast weather bites)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra
More mods than I can remember

·
Registered
618 Posts
All in all it was about a 5 1/2 to6 hour install with a 30 min. brake for pizza, and to dpuse my burn from the EGR valve it turned out worse than I thought it was, secon degree right above my left wrist. I need to go get a smaller belt today for some more fun.:)

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Haveight said:
with a 30 min. brake for pizza, and to dpuse my burn from the EGR valve it turned out worse than I thought it was, secon degree right above my left wrist.
Next time don't work on a hot motor :p

--Joe

·
Registered
38 Posts
matstang03 said:
He is cracking.,.lolol :lol
I got a super high end scraper I will UPS you when you KB the hell out of that Min Grey monster you are building up, Jim.

Can't have Papa Mustang being irritated, can we?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Haveight said:
All in all it was about a 5 1/2 to6 hour install with a 30 min. brake for pizza, and to dpuse my burn from the EGR valve it turned out worse than I thought it was, secon degree right above my left wrist. I need to go get a smaller belt today for some more fun.:)
Matt, Way to Go!. You have to make it to Indy on the 15th. I have a feeling there will be a lot of people wanting to see under your hood. Let me know if you are planning on attending.

PS> ME Wanna Ride.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Give me all the details again so I can request off at work/ Thanks in advamce.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts