Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEll folks, The chip arrived today(Thanks Rick!), the pulley has been sitting for weeks, and I gotta <_________> today when UPS showed up, imagine that, on a test and tune night at the track too! The verdict is in for me, even with the 2.8, I'm keeping the 4.10's! This is an AWSOME setup, that nails you to back of the seat! I'm pumped! I broke down tonight, the car was empty, we did the swap, and babied the sucker to the track and filled the car up with c10(ouch, that was expensive!) SO tell me this folks, can i mix c10 half and half with 90 octane and be fine, or should i stick to the torco? Anywho, i guess you might e interested in what I ran, although it's nothing to what some of the numbers that have been turned in here....I had 2 runs all night, as it was packed. but the first I clicked of a 12.4 @ 113! that was with a 1.9x short time! the second run I clicked of a 12.9 @ 87 with a 1.79 short (i missed 3rd, and 4th, and coasteed across the traps, I think I' would have been much lower in the 12's tonight! I still want different idlers, and a gaterback(gates is just "ok" compared to, right?) I think I could have ran a little better, but the tranny scares me just a little bit, mainly, the input shaft.......good night ya'll

1 - 1 of 1 Posts