Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of any body that has a kit of everything needed for the swap, like the gaskets, bolts , dipstick, and covers and that stuff, not like the heads and intakes themselfs, just the other little parts required.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i tried, he quoted me 360 plus shipping, is that a good price?
and i PMed him back for about a week and a half now, about shipping prices, and he hasnt responded so i guess i have to find an alternative.

·
Registered
130 Posts
something must be wrong because he usually get's back to people very quickly.

I would just call him

410-655-3188

did you PM him on here or modulardepot?

·
Registered
204 Posts
nice board spam asswipe! Get that modfords wannabe crap out of here. What, you cant get membership on your own so you think you can come over here and try to take ours??? This board rules...yours doesnt. Deal with it.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
That board is a rip off. ModularFords is the first and only board representing on this board.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Chill out! I have nothing to do with Randy's business. I spend alot of time on this board, I'm not here to spam. The guy asked a question and I answered it. More than I can say for anyone else in this post.

And my board is not a rip off. I have respect for this site, please show some respect for mine. I started my site to help out the Modular cars, not to start a pissing contest. What have you done to help out your fellow enthusiasts?(not you Eric!)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Probably won't be making it up in time. I'm leaving Cincy around 6:30 or 7. Should be up there by 9. I may stop by and see who's left. I'll catch up with you at some point though. I'll be camping friday night.

Ken

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
We are the ORIGINAL Like Coke and Pepsi...
They still copied :D

Copycats:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts