Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard the price he's getting and if I were him I would sell it to :jawdrop

·
Registered
459 Posts
stlblack03 said:
Pete is selling his car to a local St.Louis *** kid ****

is this true? :shocked
I've heard all the posts from young guys who's parents bought them an 03 but if a *KID* gets Pete's car that would just be plain stupid. I'm not arguing this with anyone so put your flamethrowers down..

G

·
Well.....as you said....RUMOR!!! I just got off the phone with Pete and he was putting new plugs in his 03 as I was asking him if he sold it or was selling it......he laughed....no its not sold...just got back from WaWa in her and putting new plugs in right now. He is getting ready to do some romping tomorrow night in Toms River.

Pete's car is Not Sold

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear.

Whe *Kid* in question is the son of a Honda dealership owner and has unlimited funds...or so I heard. He's in his early 20's. Anyway...I was trying to start anything just wondering. ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
how come i haven't seen nitrous pete post anymore? i visit this board at least 3-5 times a day.:king

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Man Toms River must be the real deal, it would be nice if some friends and I could make it up there for a long weekend , not that we would be competitive :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
trey193 said:
Man Toms River must be the real deal, it would be nice if some friends and I could make it up there for a long weekend , not that we would be competitive :)
it would be cool to see all the car action that goes on up there.it would be even better if we had it here:D

G

·
If we ever get some good weather here on a Saturday...I will go out and take some video of the hangout in the parking lot and the racing later on. Its alot of fun...just hanging out and shooting the breeze and checking out all the cars is fun enough.

Harry

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Do that for us Harry vids would be appreciated. We have a good scene here as well when the weather is good, but not just 600+ horsepower cars just one after the other ready to duke it out on the street.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts