Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recognize some names, others are new to me. Props to AR for settting this up. Hey Rick, Adam Lau here =>)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Mr. Race Glaze! My friends borrowed a bottle and have yet to return it...Luckily, I have four more in my garage.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Don't hold your breath, that stuff is awesome.
Glad you like it.
ya know, it works great on glass too, do the windows, windshield, mirrors..its all good...
:D

·
Registered
521 Posts
kens03cobra said:
Don't hold your breath, that stuff is awesome.
Glad you like it.
ya know, it works great on glass too, do the windows, windshield, mirrors..its all good...
:D
Hey Ken, How's my fellow Bubblehead? Just ordered some Race Glaze yesterday. All because of you. I hope its as good or better than Zaino....

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
AmazonRacing said:
Thanks Adam, Alot of the kudos goes to Eric Brooks the site owner for giving a new home.

Rick
Yes, many thanks to Adam for taking in the Terminator Homeless - we must try not to crap up the house :turd

·
Registered
28 Posts
03snake said:
Hey Ken, How's my fellow Bubblehead? Just ordered some Race Glaze yesterday. All because of you. I hope its as good or better than Zaino....
Doing fine BO, having a great time on shore duty:D
xfer the end of Feb
Put on the Magnaflow C/B yesturday, very pleased with it. Just the sound I was looking for. Mellow at idle, screams during WOT:turd
time to do some Aloha Fri here, later..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts