Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on guys I just registered on here after Chris Johnson told me my car was on the site.

Chad when are u going to get tuned ?

I am going back to the track tonight to try and get a 10.49

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey welcome!!! always good to have more people with fast cars on here!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome Brian!

I am going to get my tune hopefully next week sometime!

Chad

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Brian,

That is a nice ass car.I love the color.Good luck next go around @ the track.

Chad,
Good luck with the dyno tune.You should easily see 700rwhp with a 5 speed and 20psi...Actually,I bet your deep 700's..

Tim

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey Brian,
I have been going on and on with trying to get a set of front wheels to work on my 96 Cobra with the big brakes. I have 3.5" Bogarts on it. Originally, I had a set made and they were made wrong. They stuck out of the fenders almost an inch. I got them back and thhey seem to stick out a little still. Are you running the big brakes on your car? It looked like your car has bogarts on it. If you do have the big brakes,, how do your wheels look? Also, what type of front tires are you running? I have the MT ET fronts. They seem to bulge out a lot and that is actually what sticks out. I might try to look into other tires that dont bulge so much. I'm just a picky type of person. I'd like them to sit even with the fenders.

BTW, nice car and even nicer times!!!

Steve

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I appreciate it .

Steve,
I have the Bogart DRAG-ON-STARS and they do stick out a lil with the Cobra brakes .If you have an aftermarket K member you can go to 79-93 A - arms to narrow the frontend. I have the AJE K member with stock arms right now . Hope this helps

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am running the Volkswagen style front tires . I think they rae like 185 /75's I will check tomorrow and let ya know. They area a radial tire which is gonna have a lil stronger sidewall

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Nice car Brian. Could you share your mods with us?

Razor.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Brian Bradford said:
see sig or go to www.bhamracing.com and look under feature car for list of mods
Ahhhh I see now, Very nice.;) How did you come to create 20 pounds of boost with an S-Trim and a 3.125 pulley? The reason I ask is because I have a 3.125 pulley sitting on my car (S-Trim) along with a Power pipe and aftercooler. I really hope it's not close to making 20psi on my stock longblock.:eek: I haven't ran it to see as of yet. I am waiting on my chip from Chris Johnson, He is tuning it for my application.

Thanks,
Razor.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The car has been a Freak since day I bought it off the showroom , it ran a 13.32 @ 104 .

If you have an aftercooler on it will be hard pressed to hit more than 15 lbs probably

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Brian Bradford said:
The car has been a Freak since day I bought it off the showroom , it ran a 13.32 @ 104 .
That's a great time, i would guess that's on the factory radials? Mine ran a 13.21 on radials with 4:10's.

If you have an aftercooler on it will be hard pressed to hit more than 15 lbs probably
Actually that's good to hear.:D I'm not interested in grenading my motor quite yet. Thanks for your quick reply.

Razor.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Brian, How's it going? I was also one of Chris Johnsons stock motored cars that was making alot of power. I had added everything to my car that you had done to yours to copy your power level and performance. I even called you a few years ago for advice. Chris Johnson is the man when it comes to tuning a car. I think my stock motor would be running now with Chris Johnsons tuning if it was not for my fuel system letting my down. Welcome to the forum!!!! I have only been a member for a few weeks. Jeff B. (1BAD98)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Jeff whats been going on dude ?

Did you ever get to make any passes down the 1/4 ? We put a smaller pulley on a lil while back and pulls like crazy to 8 grand then the belt starts to slip some hehe I haven't tuned the car since the pulley swap .

Well take care and Merry Christmas

1 - 14 of 14 Posts