Registered
521 Posts
Welcome to the board. Damn another Woman that drives better than me:confused:

j/k

Very nice times with the 03:shocked

·
Registered
577 Posts
What is the mod list? A pulley, CAI, chip and full exhaust isn't going to get you [email protected] please.

·
Registered
31 Posts
QtrMileChick said:
Mod list is as follows: 2.80 upper, 6 lbs lower, Metco Idlers with extra idler, CAI, MAC full length headers, prochamber, dumps, straight axle and slicks.

And nothing is wrong with some good driving skills.
Good god that is a MEAN setup. Most straight forward power set up I've seen so far. You're making KB hp levels according to the 127 mph.

·
Registered
105 Posts
SolidSnake said:
What is the mod list? A pulley, CAI, chip and full exhaust isn't going to get you [email protected] please.
A 2.93, 100mm idler, Steeda CAI, Amazon Chip, Magnaflow Exhaust, 315/35 BFG DR's, powershifting at redline, and launching at 3500 got me 11.23 @ 125.

She is trapping a MPH that is KB-like....fastest I've seen for something with that setup (no juice) is Tommy in the 126's I believe.

·
Registered
105 Posts
chillfactor said:
Must be some mighty fine weather in that neck of the woods.
When it isn't raining, it's typically 70 degrees at 9pm, which makes for nice racing! How differently the car runs at 2pm & 9pm is amazing....like night & day! :p

·
Registered
122 Posts
QtrMileChick said:
Mod list is as follows: 2.80 upper, 6 lbs lower, Metco Idlers with extra idler, CAI, MAC full length headers, prochamber, dumps, straight axle and slicks.

And nothing is wrong with some good driving skills.
Mac makes LTs for our cars? I havent seen those on anyones car. How you like em?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts