Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey guys, Sal here from PSP. Just wanted to drop a quick post to let everyone know that we are once again involved with Modular Fords and will once again be here to support the Lightning forum. We were here when the site first started up, but with our busy racing schedule we were not able to stay involved. I will check this forum often, to help as much as I can. Feel free to ask any tech questions, and you can also ask about the products we offer.

·
Registered
924 Posts
thanks Sal and welcome back to the forum and we will see you in bowling green next weekend_jeff-TR11104:blob

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welcome Sal, glad to have you here with us! If you can check out my post "Help me! I am going to burn this truck." I would like your opinion. Thanks and welcome again, -Mat-

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Sal
Glad your here! So do you have any updates on your truck ?....is it running yet ? Will you be able to go for a number before the end of the year ? Dale

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hevy D said:
Hi Sal
Glad your here! So do you have any updates on your truck ?....is it running yet ? Will you be able to go for a number before the end of the year ? Dale
My truck will be done soon. My engine builder is just really backed up right now :( . It won't be ready for NMRA and most likely not the MM&FF Shootout as well. But it will be done soon after, so look out baby :D .

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey Sal,

It was nice seeing you at the Lightning Shootout and showing me the Works 140 blower. That is a nice piece.

VINNIE

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey Hey Sal.:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts