Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may know of me and my shop but to those who don't i'm hermann stolzenberg of horsepower by hermann in maryland. We as a shop have been in the mustang business for over 10 years now. Over the years we have specialized in mustangs, building many nice ones over the years. We started out in racing in the AMRA series, we ran in the stock class in 1994, setting national records in both the 1/4 mile and 1/8th mile, winning the national championship that year. We were also the first to develop the AOD as a viable performance trans, being the first aod mustang to run in the 10's and the 9's! our years of experience now bring us into 2003 with a new 2003 cobra mustang being the new test bed for many exciting parts, some of which you might be familiar with, including the hbh/amazon no-hop kit which was developed on my car, along with the custom springs that complement the shocks, stopping wheel hop dead in it's tracks! many more things are in development, including new heat exchangers for the cobras......keep checking back for more info, and feel free to ask questions concerning your project mustang, as we would be happy to assist you in anyway we can. We are distributors for most of the products you can think of for your mustang, some noteable ones being vortech eng, paxton , product engineering fuel pumps, injector dude fuel components, strange engineering, moser axles,flaming river, billetflow parts and just added recently, kenne bell superchargers and components......these any many more, so if we can help you out, give us a call.....thanks again, hermann 410-451-3790:D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Herman, I forgot to thank you for your help setting me up with the wheel hop kit.
I used the extra washers and lock nuts you sugested and it worked out fine.
I drove the car to Florida and back HOP LESS :D

Thank's again...

jim v.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
That anti-wheel hop must help these cars handle in the rain also, Jimmy-V's car will do 80+mph in 2" of water!!:D

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Never met you, Hermann, but I've heard great things about you. Looking forward to an opportunity in the future!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice to see you all here......

randy, glad to see your here......car is a rocketship.......love it.........new race car will be out this year! jimmy, glad everything worked out.....hammer, same things i hear about you......looking forward to meeting you as-well.....:D your right chad.......it is the water traction secret..........now everyone knows!!!!!!!:shocked

1 - 6 of 6 Posts