Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
What up guys.

Petal, MS

I believe I will stick to Torque Addicts to keep up with the locals.

StangRacing in tha house. HAHA

Blake

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whats up MoneyPit............

find me a 351w
lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
If I told you about my 351 in my sights then you would buy it ...big money.

95 Lightning motor with TrickFlow R manifold, 5.0 GT cam, 1.6 rockers, mass air, otherwise stock, that is currently in a white 90 GT.

Of course the world will have ended by the time I sell this moneypit house and can afford it. Stupid man made lake in the back yard. :wallbash:

Blake

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'll be relocating to the Ocean Springs area in a few weeks. Has anyone had engine/tuning work done by JMS? I plan on upgrading my GT soon and need a reliable place to have the work done.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll be relocating to the Ocean Springs area in a few weeks. Has anyone had engine/tuning work done by JMS? I plan on upgrading my GT soon and need a reliable place to have the work done.
I've heard mixed opinions about JMS. James at RWTD in Mobile is pretty good from what I've been told.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've heard mixed opinions about JMS. James at RWTD in Mobile is pretty good from what I've been told.
I have dealt with both James at RWTD (which is no longer around) he tunes at a place called anderson motorsports up on schilinger north of airport blvd. in Mobile, AL.

JMS has tuned all of my friends stangs and they have done an awsome job everytime, and have done an outstanding job with installs. Buddy of mine had an 05 GT done there and it was the most powerful '05 (stock) they had seen. It got pretty nasty quick with just a few bol-ons.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts