Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<sigh> What a problem to have. Listed below is my combo. These are the last few mods on the agenda for my car. . . one of which I will perform within the next 2 weeks. My car's goal is to be leathal on the street, yet be reliable and as sleeper looking as possible. The latter is slowing slipping away. Which mod should I do now?

Reichard Racing intake
Blower Cams (w/ springs)
Intercooler
Small shot of spray

TIA,

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stanggt00: P&P'ing isn't on the list of things to do at this point. If/when I pull the heads off the motor I'm going through the ENTIRE motor. That's just the way I do things. I'm trying to pull as much power out of this motor w/o going into it.

Black01GT: What kind of power are you making w/ your setup? Which set of SHM cams are you using?

·
Registered
227 Posts
1BAD281 said:

Black01GT: What kind of power are you making w/ your setup? Which set of SHM cams are you using?
ive got the SHM cams that have .495/.495 lift. i havent had the opportunity to put my car on the dyno yet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i say buy my SVO intake that is fully ported and polished, port matched to PI heads, and makes crazy power with a blower car, makes more RWTQ then a RR intake and a fully ported and polished bullit intake, makes more RWHP than the P&P bullit, but not the RR... and anyway, you want more TQ than HP, TQ gets you going faster, not HP!!! if you are interested pm me! thanks
Danny

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NastyStage2 said:
i say buy my SVO intake that is fully ported and polished, port matched to PI heads, and makes crazy power with a blower car, makes more RWTQ then a RR intake and a fully ported and polished bullit intake, makes more RWHP than the P&P bullit, but not the RR... and anyway, you want more TQ than HP, TQ gets you going faster, not HP!!! if you are interested pm me! thanks
Danny
:lol Shameless plug. HA HA. Check your PM's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts