Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

help please

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  03chuck 
#1 ·
Just got the 03 running again with the new x2c turbo kit and I have some smoke coming out of the pvc's and oil cap it's not alot of smoke but I would just like to know if it's a problem that should be looked at before driving it. Also the car has been sitting for about 5 week so I didn't know if that had anything to do with it. Thanks for the help

#2 ·
chuck,
jim reichard has been trying to get a hold of you and i also sent you an email the other day on his behalf. the check that you sent jim reichard for the parts that you bought from him, BOUNCED.
the phone number that jim has for you has been disconnected. please contact jim reichard (410-610-5567), so you and he can get this issue resolved.

thank you.

#3 ·
bryan manduley said:
chuck,
jim reichard has been trying to get a hold of you and i also sent you an email the other day on his behalf. the check that you sent jim reichard for the parts that you bought from him, BOUNCED.
the phone number that jim has for you has been disconnected. please contact jim reichard (410-610-5567), so you and he can get this issue resolved.

thank you.
Thank you for posting about the problem I was having with my car.........oh wait you didn't. Now about that problem you are having I paid cash for the pully threw a local shop that went out of buisness I don't know how they payed, by check i guess so that is something you will have to take up with them. Thank you

#4 ·
Can you guys take that stuff to PM's please?

About the car, how is the PCV arranged with the turbo?

I assume you had the intake and IC off and cleaned all the previously injested oil of the intake tract?

JT

#5 · (Edited)
03chuck said:
Thank you for posting about the problem I was having with my car.........oh wait you didn't. Now about that problem you are having I paid cash for the pully threw a local shop that went out of buisness I don't know how they payed, by check i guess so that is something you will have to take up with them. Thank you
chuck,
my mistake. jim remebers talking to a guy named chuck, who bought nitrous pete's 03 cobra. he thought that you were the same person and also the owner of the business that he sold the parts to, because you asked jim if you could get a discount on the parts if you owned a business. jim then told you that if you did indeed own a business and could provide proof of this, that he would give you a discount on the parts. you then faxed him a copy of a business licence, so he gave you a discount on the parts. if you are not the person who bought the parts directly from him, do you know how jim reichard can get a hold of the DEAD BEATS that bounced a check on him? any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

#6 ·
The pvc's and for that matter none of the vents get hooked up to the manifold do to the boost i took the car to the dyno today and made 651hp 581tq with 15psi. Anymore boost just blows the spark out so we will try for more after changing the plugs and see what happends i would still like info on the problem that i'm having thoe thanks

#7 ·
Chuck, please call us, we have yet to speak with you (only the shop that installed your kit) and would like to help you. Do you know what your plug gap was set at, it should be around .030, anything more than this and you will have the problem you are explaining, good #'s so far!!!

Mark Luton

X2C R&D

#8 ·
X2C Motorsports said:
Chuck, please call us, we have yet to speak with you (only the shop that installed your kit) and would like to help you. Do you know what your plug gap was set at, it should be around .030, anything more than this and you will have the problem you are explaining, good #'s so far!!!

Mark Luton

X2C R&D
I only know what my tech tells me. i'll call you today thanks for the help BTW we found the problem we did a compression check and #8 is a little low so my tech was right all along he thinks it has a broken ring or something like that he put new plugs in and gaped them to .027 thats what he runs on the surpa so thats what he put them at. the car runs BETTER THAN EVER even on 7 and a half cylinders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.